Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Blue Socks

Here I am taking my sweet ol' time to post again.  I now speak daily with my two most diligent blog followers, so the need to update doesn't seem as urgent.  Randy would disagree. He has already expressed that he is upset that I have hung out with him several times and he only was mentioned in passing in one of the last posts.  I offered to dedicate a whole post to him and our adventures, he declined, but I knew he secretly wanted me to write that detailed account.

Where to begin?  I'm busy.  I've started the job.  I like the job.  Bret has moved in.  He has started his job.  He mildly likes his job.  UB and AK host great meals.   And Copper is still fat.  I'm sure I left out numerous happenings, that is just a start though.  Seriously, I really like my job.  At first I was not too happy with the idea of being in the front office, but I'm having a lot of fun and I feel like I really fit in there.  I've expressed a lot of interest in other positions and it appears that my bosses are taking these inquiries seriously.  Maybe after my introductory 90 days I'll have the chance to start something new (if there is something available).  My uniform still hasn't come in so I'm stuck wearing my clothes everyday.  Although I thought I would enjoy this, it's such a hassle to pick something out.  Who would have thought that I'd enjoy another scarfed outfit?  Not me.

I'm still learning my way around Indianapolis.  I'm so thankful for my newly acquired smart phone that directs me wherever I'd like to go with only a few minor hiccups.  Without the smartie I'd be stuck driving back to the house to google map everything and that's just not going to work.  I haven't converted completely though.  I only turn on the internet when I absolutely have to.  That makes me loyal to my EnV2 still, right?  Anyway, I'm happy right now, even if my life isn't nearly how I pictured it.  Things have really fallen into place for me and I'm grateful for that.

P.S. As I'm finishing typing this I just realized I didn't explain the title.  Basically, I wore blue socks with my black suit to work today.  Tomorrow I'll turn on the lights while I dress.

1 comment:

  1. I am faithful to your blog and was nice to finally see a new one! Please keep them coming! Much to long in between posts! Exclamation, Exclamation. Are you getting that I'm excited?

    AL

    ReplyDelete