Monday, November 14, 2011

Cooking my way through boredom

I'm lying in wait for the Sheraton to call and tell me when I can begin my new glamorous front desk career, so while twiddling my thumbs I decided to fill my time with cooking and baking.  I know that the boys are thrilled to have something aside from fried egg sandwiches and cereal.  I'm no where close to being a good cook, but it keeps me busy and it sure is fun to pretend.

For my rookie roomie intro meal I made them pulled pork on ciabatta rolls with homemade garlic potato wedges.  They are real meat and potato guys so I'm going to stick with some good ol classic meals.  I bought the ingredients to prepare portobello pizzas but I think they are too traditional to try that just yet, so maybe for my lunch instead.  Then I'll be on to trying a new recipe I found for pumpkin muffins.  

No comments:

Post a Comment