Thursday, January 27, 2011

5 months later

I promised pictures in one of my earlier blogs.  Five months later, I have a dose of what 158 looks like.  Enjoy.
The "kitchen" and "entertainment studio"
 Danielle caught a rare moment, me sitting in bed on my computer.
 Standing on my bed, finally hanging posters that we've had for months.  Note, the pink neck pillow.  Best Christmas present ever.
 This is where we brush our teeth in the dark on most mornings.  One of the many perks of having a roommate with a different schedule.  Also where we wash dishes, put our faces on, warm boots and gloves on the radiator, and listen to drunk conversations from our window.  It's a very versatile area.
Danielle's bed and the table where we enjoy many meals and morning coffees.











In closing I will reveal a little something to the world.  Maybe in my revelation I will gain even more motivation.  I have decided to run a half marathon with a group of my friends here.  Location and time TBD but the training has begun.  I even splurged and bought myself a new pair of running shoes.  As much as I love my Nikes, I realized it has been 5 years since I bought them.  It was definitely time for an upgrade.  I'll keep you updated on my progress and complaining.

No comments:

Post a Comment