Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Alright, if Facebook says it's ok....


When living in Europe....
Eat up
and don't feel guilty
Drink up
since beer is cheaper than water
...but most of all
Live it up
Take too many vacations,
and spend money you don't have.
You'll end up thanking yourself later.

I recently saw this on a friend's status and it made me regret all of the stress that I've given myself over my excessive food/drink intake, my sleeping habits, and my trigger happy ATM finger.  With that being said, I won't be any more liberal with my funds and/or lifestyle, but I think I'll be ok at my current level of over indulgence.  I don't have any trips planned until the beginning of February, and even then I'm staying in Germany (Freiburg) and my train tickets round trip were only 78 Euro.  Not too shabby. 

I picked up a babysitting gig this morning and it was yet another reminder that I'm unfit to parent a young child for many more years.  Poop being my biggest concern.  I seriously had to wrap my scarf around my face to keep from vomming all over this poor little girl.  How do parents do it?  I will never know...

1 comment: